- My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned…couldn’t concentrate.
- Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn’t hack it, so they gave me the axe.
- After that, I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn’t suited for it. Mainly because it was a so-so job.
- Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was exhausting.
- I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn’t cut it.
- Then I tried to be a chef — figured it would add a little spice to my life but I just didn’t have the thyme.
- Finally, I attempted to be a deli worker, but any way I sliced it, I couldn’t cut the mustard.
- My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn’t noteworthy.
- I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn’t have any patients.
- Next was a job in a shoe factory; I tried but I Just didn’t fit in.
- I became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn’t live on my net income.
- I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
- I got a job at a zoo feeding giraffes but I was fired because I wasn’t up to it.
- So then I got a job in a gymnasium (work-out-center), but they said I wasn’t fit for the job.
- Next, I found being an electrician interesting, but the work was shocking.
- After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian until I realized there was no future in it.