A Husband is a man who:
• gave up privileges he never knew he had.
• is spouse-broken.
• lost his liberty in pursuit of happiness.
• made a wrong turn in lovers’ lane.
A Wife is a woman who:
• can dish it out but can’t cook it.
• dresses to kill and cooks the same way.
• has a made-up face, serves heated-up dinners, charges-up bills, and has a fed-up husband.
• is a dish-jockey.
• is a husband’s bitter half.
• sticks with her husband through all the troubles he would never have had if he hadn’t married her in the first place.